Goods returned for credit (other than damaged goods) will not be accepted unless prior arrangements have been made with IQG.
Items purchased through IQG are subject to the following conditions for return:
- The item must be in its original condition, with no scratches or dents and preferably in its original packaging
- The item must be disconnected from all services; i.e. plumbing and electrical, at the client’s cost, prior to arranging for the item to be collected. See Terms and Conditions regarding safe Electrical and Plumbing practices.
- Once the item has been returned to IQG and points 1 & 2 above have been confirmed, then your refund will be effected to the nominated account or credited back to your credit card, minus any associated credit card fees.
- All returned goods are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, depending on what our suppliers charge, and will only be accepted if returned in original condition, in original packaging with all original instruction booklets, warranty cards and documents
- If the returned item has been used in any way it will be deemed to be second hand and no credit will be issued.
- BEFORE RETURNING ANY ITEM, A CREDIT NOTE NUMBER MUST BE OBTAINED FROM IQG AND THIS MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE ITEM/S BEING RETURNED.
- No responsibility is taken by IQG for lost or damaged goods in transit. Courier charges are the responsibility of the client and will not be paid by IQG.
- IQG will always try to work with our customers to achieve the best possible result